[Bldg-sim] Extreme Weather Data

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Fri May 29 07:59:44 PDT 2015

Good morning to all...

I have gone through what feels like every page of the ASHRAE Handbook of
Fundamentals in search of "N=20" and N=50" extreme high temperature
data.  I was told it was in the Handbook, but I cannot find it and I
have spent the better part of two hours looking for it.  Numerous web
searches have not yielded any results either.  If anyone is willing to
help with this, I would very much appreciate it.  The job is for a data
center, and they need the N=20 (described as a twenty year high
temperature) and the N=50 (described as a fifty year high temperature)
for design.

Any ideas?  Anybody?

Thanks!

--