[Bldg-sim] Extreme Weather Data

Chip Barnaby chipbarnaby at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:23:24 PDT 2015

The weather data PDFs on the Fundamentals CD (packaged with the print
volume) includes 20 and 50 year return period extreme dry bulb temps.
On the CD, look in the folder DATA_TABLES_FOR_STATIONS folder.  There is
also a map-based station finder.

A wealth of additional info can be derived with the WDView 5.0 product
sold by the ASHRAE Bookstore.  Everyone should have a copy of that.

Chip Barnaby