Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] radiant model

Here are the names of the example files that are distributed (if you choose
to load up the example files) with version 1 and the latest release 1.0.0.23:

RadLoTempElecTermReheat
RadLoTempHydrHeatCool
RadLoTempHydrTermReheat
RadHiTempElecTermReheat
RadHiTempGasTermReheat
RadHiTempGasCtrlOpt
RadLoTempHydrCtrlOpt

We may not have the documentation in the Engineering document quite up to
date (it will be for 1.0.1 release in January), but you can refer to the
object documentation in the IO Reference for information too:

High Temp Radiant System
Low Temp Radiant System:Hydronic
Low Temp Radiant System:Electric
and, of course, the Baseboard Heater

For COMIS, refer to the AirFlow group in the IO Reference for COMIS object
inputs and similar documentation in the Engineering reference.  A COMIS
example file is included:

3zvent

Linda

At 09:42 PM 11/3/01 -0800, you wrote:
>I am interested in doing some research on radiant

Clever Cam is a pen sized digital camera, webcam, and mini-camcorder. Just $79.95 at Youcansave.com.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F11sED/NkNDAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/