[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather File - More Details

Dear Sirs,

As found on the weather file, there are many terms related to radiation, i.e. infrared-radiation; horizontal radiation and ... so on, how to get more detailed information or just the definition for those terms. The documentation included those or not, if not, how can I found it, please advise me.

Thanks,

Regards,

 Åwªï¨Ï¥ÎHongKong.com¶l¥ó¨t²Î
 Thank you for using hongkong.com Email system

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bAmslD/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM