Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] economizer

The heat exchanger will be switched off when the outside air
economizer is active.  No bypass branch is used, the air just passes
through the heat exchanger unchanged.

There is just one type of economizer which is a combination of
several objects:

OUTSIDE AIR SYSTEM, CONTROLLER:OUTSIDE AIR, OUTSIDE AIR MIXER, and in
this case HEAT EXCHANGER:AIR TO AIR:FLAT PLATE

Mike