Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Examples

Ed:

What you have is all that is available. For the building envelope,
the Input Output reference includes some simple drawings with example
geometry inputs (pp. 54ff)  For HVAC, start with the simplest example
system types and work up to more complex systems.  One suggested
sequence would be:  PurchAir, WindAC, Furnace, DXSys, FanCoil,
TermReheat, TermReheatOA, VAVSingleDuctReheat, DualDuctSimpleCoolCoil.

Mike Witte

On 4 Feb 2002, at 7:27, Edwin Cox wrote:

> I have studied some of the examples that come with the
> EnergyPlus distribution and the Input Output Manual.
> However, I find them a bit difficult to wade through.
>
> I wonder if there is another source of annotated
> examples of EnergyPlus applications, starting with
> pretty simple ones, that I could study to help me get
> into it. I seem to learn best by seeing examples and
> then going back to study the details.
>
> I am most interested in residential and small
> commercial type applications.
>
> Ed Cox

> http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/
>
> The group web site is:

Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Find
the perfect solution in this FREE Guide from VeriSign.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jWSNbC/UdiDAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/