Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EngineeringDoc

I apologize -- it does appear that you will need Acrobat Reader 5 to open
that document.  I will try to correct that next week -- I've been having a
lot of problems getting Acrobat 5 to produce the documents and haven't fine
tuned the save options yet.

At 07:30 PM 2/22/02, you wrote:
>Do we need Acrobat Reader 5 to open the EngineeringDoc.pdf document?
>I have downloaded it (multiple times) and my version 4 Acrobat reader

Is it a big detriment to download the latest reader?  I noticed they have a
new product -- Acrobat "Approval" is available for $39 and allows some
interesting abilities that they haven't done before.

If the consensus is not to go with Acrobat 5, do we have to maintain
compatibility with Acrobat 3 or can we safely assume that people have gone
beyond that?

Linda

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
When building an e-commerce site, you want to start with a
secure foundation. Learn how with VeriSign's FREE Guide.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWSNbC/XdiDAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM