Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Moisture transfer mathematical equations

All of the equations and implementation for moisture transfer
functions (MTF) are described in 2 ASHRAE symposium papers that were
presented in the June 1999 Seattle, WA conference.  They were titled:

Modeling the Energy Effects of Combined Heat and Mass Transfer in
Building Elements; Part 1, Theory

Modeling the Energy Effects of Combined Heat and Mass Transfer in
Building Elements; Part 2, Application to a Building Energy Analysis
Program and Examples

The authors are Liesen and Pedersen both at the University of
Illinois.  The papers may be found in the ASHRAE Transactions and are also
available in PDF format at the authors' web site:

     http://www.bso.uiuc.edu/publications/index.html

On 26 Mar 2002, at 10:02, habaza11@xxxxxx wrote:

> From where can I get the mathematical equations which are used in
> Energy Plus to calculate moisture transfer? Thank you all.

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!