Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Boiler:Simple

Paul:

The quick answer is to take the UnitHeater or FanCoil example and
substitute a BOILER:SIMPLE in place of the PURCHASED:HOT WATER.

After a quick review of your input file, I noticed that you have more
than one pump in the hot water loop.  EnergyPlus can have only one
pump per loop, and it must be place in the branch which is upstream
of the supply-side splitter.  Essentially, keep the pump in exactly
the same place that it appears in the example files.  Also, double-
check your node names, it looks like the inlet and outlet node names
in the plant loop may be reversed.

If this is not enough to get you going, please feel free to contact
me again.

Mike

On 1 Apr 2002, at 15:07, ooodard wrote:

> Hi
> I cannot get decent results from BOILER:SIMPLE.  I have tried it in
> my own model, and by adapting the example Unit Heater idf file.  I
> get zero's for Boiler Output "Boiler Load" and other problems.
>
> Can a working Boiler:Simple idf file be posted please.  I have been
> struggling with this for about a week.
> Thanks
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Overy

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

HOW to SEE & RECORD EVERYTHING!
TINY Camera for Under $80 BUCKS! PRICE BREAKTHROUGH --> CLICK!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/w7toOC/.o6DAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM