Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Flow Rate Problems

Vasudha:

The error message indicates that the problem is with the demand-side
splitter on the chilled water loop.  The inlet flow to this splitter
is governed by the chilled water supply loop max/min flow values.
The outlet flow from this splitter is governed by the max/min flow
for the chilled water coils on the demand-side branches.  The message
is indicating that the sum of the max ChW flow for all of the coils
is less than the min ChW loop flow, which is an impossible situation.
 Check your flow rates.  If you cannot fix the problem, please send
your input file.

Mike Witte