Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather files

At 02:01 PM 5/18/02, you wrote:
>I have attempted to convert the *.dat weather files on the BLAST CD
>with the EnergyPlus weather converter, but have not had success.  Has
>anyone else had success with this?  Is there anything tricky to it?

The BLAST Weather Converter is a special program that we issued a long time
ago with one of the betas, but with the advent of the >500 weather files
now available from the main EnergyPlus web site, we have discontinued using it.

Was there a specific site that is not included in the US, Canadian and
International weather data files that is on the main web
site:  www.energyplus.gov

(By separate email I will forward the announcement of these that came from
Dru -- I think it was before you joined the group).

Linda

Your opinion is very important to us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NOFBfD/uAJEAA/Ey.GAA/dkFolB/TM