Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Call for Natural Ventilation Examples

At 12:54 AM 7/31/02, hannahyan wrote:
>But the learning is hard since there is no example to follow.

Most all the features have an example file that will illustrate things.

COMIS/EnergyPlus is no exception -- the 3zvent example file.

>Can we offer our examples to form a unofficial
>group of examples about natural ventilation? Even excising during
>learning is fine. It is best every example covers one topic.

Again, most of the example files use a 3 or 5 zone building and then
illustrate particular features.

Linda

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!