Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Flexible Simulation Preriod Question

Well, it's probably possible, but only with major modifications to
the source code.  What is the goal of doing this?  Perhaps there's
another way.  Note that each simulation repeats the first day several
times until warmup convergence is achieved, so I'm nost sure what
would be gained by shifting the simulation to be 8am to 8am instead
of midnight to midnight.

Mike Witte

On 11 Sep 2002, at 10:02, Dominique Chow wrote:

> Right now, every simulation should starts from hour 1 of the first day and
> ends at hour 24 of the last day. By modifying the code, is it possible that
> we can simulate any time period? for example: from 8:00 am the first day to
> 8:00 am the second day, or from noon to noon, etc. Or suppose I need to do a
> totally 72 hour simulation. I want to simulate hour 1 to 24, then do some
> modification on zone setpoint and simulate hour 2 to 25, then do some other
> modification and hour 3 to 26.... each segment should use the proper thermal
> history...
>
> Is this possible?
>
> If possible, in this case, how to handle the thermal history?
>
> Thank you very much!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/dkFolB/TM