[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: rated air volume flow rate of CoolingBypassFactorEmpirical

Hi, everyone:
Especially for Mike Witte, thank you very much!!

B-1.
I have checked the maximum air flow rate in the Window AC object is
the same as the Rated air volume flow rate in the DX coil object.
but the error message still showed after simulation.

Further, I tried to change the setting cooling temperature from 26C to
24C in DAYSCHEDULE object, then the simulation ran successfully. Do
you have any ideas about that??

but even the simulation ran susscessfully for the case of 24C setting,
the mean air temperautre in that zone is not fixed as the setting
cooling tempertuare(24C).

by the way, Is there any simple example talking about the central
cooling system in a zone or for one building??

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/dkFolB/TM