Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Abt IDF editor

Divyang:

You must use a text editor (such as Notepad or Wordpad) to copy and
paste material objects from the dataset files and place them into
your idf file.  Then you must reopen the idf file in IDF Editor and
the material objects will show up.  Pre-defined materials objects may
be found in EnergyPlus\Datasets\ in BLASTMaterials.idf and DOE-
2Materials.idf.

Mike

On 20 Sep 2002, at 2:13, divyang sharma wrote:

> Hi,
>     I'm trying to generate an IDF file from IDF
> editor.I came across some difficulties.Plz clear it.
>    1) Where is the materials library requried for the
> construction in the IDF Editor?
>    2) And can we add our library in it or not?
>
>      Waiting for the reply....
>                                 divyang
>
> =====
> ##      I WANT, I DESERVE & I CAN     ##
>
> DIVYANG SHARMA
> H-4/386,IITB,Powai,Mumbai-76
> PH-(022)5720096,5721008
> Email-divyang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx