Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus License

At 12:22 AM 10/3/2002, atri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
can i use the EnergyPlus V1.02 Software for further research purpose
in my laboratory.

The licensing terms are discussed here:
http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/licensing.html

For an end-user license (which is what everyone agrees to that downloads the software), you are free to use it with the restrictions contained therein.

Do we need license to use EnergyPlus V1.02 for research purpose?
and is there any plan to release the newer version on EnergyPlus?
and if there is a plan, do we still need a license to use it?

Here is our current release schedule:

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/schedule.html

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov