Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] .pdf Support

At 08:14 AM 11/18/2002, Winningham, Randy wrote:

I have been unable to download any of the *.pdf support documents for E+.
Does anyone know what could be the problem.

Unable to download or unable to view?

To view, you need Acrobat 5 reader -- there is a free download link at the main website.

If you can't download from the web site, I'm not sure what could be the problem.  I do know that sometimes the built-in viewers in the browser can have some hard times (you may need to download a V5 plug in as well).  The other thing you can try is the "right-click" on the document and a pop up window should show that will let you "save target as"...  Save it to your local hard disk and you may be able to view it then.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team