Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Naturally Ventilated Corridors

If modeled as exterior, the adjacent walls will see the outdoor dry
bulb (ODB) as the air temperature.  If modeled as a zone, the
temperature could be significantly different from ODB.  The choice
would depend on how open this space is to the outdoors.

If you model it as a zone, then you can use VENTILATION or the COMIS
airflow model and it's objects to model the outside air flow into the
zone.

Mike