Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Anyone have IDL?

At 11:14 AM 11/22/2002, Griffith, Brent wrote:
I am wondering if there are any EnergyPlus users out there using IDL (or
have access to an IDL license).  I have programmed a very useful application
for EnergyPlus results and input data. IDL is an interpreted (4th
generation) language for visualizing scientific data (see www.rsinc.com).

Brent,

  Can you tell us a little more about the application (i.e. what IDL can do for you) and perhaps attach a non-proprietary image of some results?  I see that there is a student version as well as a "try it - buy it" option on the web site.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team