Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Version 1.0.3 questions

to add to this question:

Previous version changes have required the use of a converter program to update older files.  Is it necessary to perform intermediate version conversions to update older files or will the new converter handle a file from any previous version?

Ned Lyon

Senior Staff Engineer
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.

41 Seyon Street
Building #1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA  02453

Phone:  781-907-9000
Fax:  781-907-9009

>>> monjur@xxxxxxxxx 11/25/02 10:23AM >>>
Hi

I've got a few questions about new version due to release in November
2002.

1.	Will version 1.0.3 be available this week?
2.	Will there be any considerable difference between version 1.0.3
and 1.0.2?
3.	How about IDF and IDD? Do they remain unchanged?
4.	Is version 1.0.3 backward compatible? Can I run v1.0.2 file in v
1.0.3?

Thanks in advance.

Monjur
***************************************
Monjur M Mourshed
IRUSE
Informatics Research Unit for Sustainable Engineering
National University of Ireland Cork. Ireland.
Web:    <http://www.ecaad.com/monjur> http://www.ecaad.com/monjur
            <http://www.ucc.ie/iruse/monjur>
http://www.ucc.ie/iruse/monjur
Email :  <mailto:m.mourshed@xxxxxxxxxxx> m.mourshed@xxxxxxxxxxx