RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Building of eight plans

It depends on what you are trying to learn from your model.  If you
are interested in the needs of individual apartments, then it would
probably be adequate to describe 12 dwellings, 4 on the ground floor,
4 on the top floor, and 4 on an intermediate floor.  If you are
interested in modeling the entire building, then you could use zone
multipliers for the intermediate floors.

On 14 Jan 2003, at 17:59, Solé Bonet, Josep wrote:

> Usually NEVER are equals.
> The last plan has a roof, the first plan has a ground, intermediate
> plans have different orientations even each dwelling in the same plan
> has a different orientation.
>
> Saludos.
>
> Josep Sole

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM