Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Transient simulation of building structure and indoor air

That is correct.  The conduction transfer function method which is
used to model the heat storage effects within the wall does not
calculate intermediate temperatures within the wall construction.
That information is wrapped up in a series of temperature and flux
history terms.

Mike

On 16 Jan 2003, at 15:05, lengjing lengjing wrote:

> I still have the question about the thermal response
> of building structures. In the output file, I could
> see the temperatures of the inside and outside
> surfaces of the walls. I would like to see
> representative temperature of each wall (node?) to see
> if we can take advantage of  the thermal storage
> capacity. Can I find such temperatures with
> EnergyPlus?

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM