Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Some Feedback? (Linux Version)

At 01:23 AM 1/23/2003, Mark Steven Baker wrote:

>What Linux Fortran compiler did you use for building EnergyPlus on Linux?

V1.0.2 was compiled, I believe, under Lahey Express.   V1.0.3 will be
compiled using the standard Lahey F95 Pro package.

During the V1.0.2 testing, we compared both the Intel and Lahey compilers
and results.  Though both were quite good (in comparison to our Compaq VF
results), the Intel compiler had a few files that either didn't run or gave
wierd results (I can't quite remember).

For V1.0.3 testing, I have run the full test suite of files (over 100) and
compared them to the same files run on the Wintel/VF platform.  The results
are nearly the same for each file.

Why do you ask?

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov