[EnergyPlus_Support] Calculating Results

I have finished simulating my model, and have analyzed my results to
validate some of my numbers.

As far as results go, I am looking to define the Energy Usage for my entire
building (all components of all systems) for the entire year.  Is there an
easy way to produce this, or do I have to report each component of each
system individually, then sum my totals??

I looked through the Input Output reference, and couldn't find anything.

My deadline is approaching quickly, so if anyone can help me out fast, I'd
really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

 Greg Doerge
MW Consulting Engineers