From: Linda Lawrie [mailto:linda@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 4:24 PM
To: Andrew.T.Phelps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your input file

Andy,

   Thought I would tell you we've had 2 people looking at the problem and
from what we described to Mike ----  here's the whole thread.

>Don:
>
>The first thing that comes to mind is that the pump or some other
>supply side object is shutting down the loop.  So the air side says
>there's a load, but the supply side says no?  Not sure if it really
>works that way.
>
>Mike
>

>On 3 Feb 2003, at 16:40, Don Shirey wrote:
>
> > Mike:
> >
> > Linda and I tried to look at this one too (from Andy), but didn't have
> > much luck.
> >
> > I placed a breakpoint in the HVACWaterCoilComponent module, where it
> > reports Total Water Heating Coil Energy (line 2289).
> >
> > I looked at this energy variable for the first three heating coils in
> > debug mode.  I saw non-zero heat coil energy values get set during a
> > time step. However, the last iteration of the time step reset the
> > values back to zero.  Not sure why.
> >
> > Rich L. -- can you take a look at this one?  The system is VAV with
> > reheat.
> >
> > Don

Sorry we're not figuring things out so well.  Perhaps we have become more
popular recently, we seem to be swamped in questions!  And clean up from
being gone, of course.

Linda

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LIgTpC/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM