Re: Antw: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with IDF Editor to insertneeded data

Isidor,

Actually, what I think has happened is that there are too many references
in the IDD.  I just looked under those coils and for the Part Load we have:

   A9 , \field Part Load Fraction Correlation (function of part load ratio)
        \required-field
        \type object-list
        \object-list QuadraticCurves
        \object-list CubicCurves
        \note quadratic curve = a + b*PLR + c*PLR**2
        \note cubic curve = a + b*PLR + c*PLR**2 + d*PLR**3
        \note PLR = part load ratio (cooling load/steady-state capacity)

If you want to just delete the line:

        \object-list CubicCurves

under the two coils, you will be okay.  And we will try to fix it
appropriately for the next release.  I think (Mike and/or Jason probably
aren't on line yet) that you can't reference two object lists here.  You
can make a name go to two different lists (our \reference field) but can't
do this.

Thanks for catching it -- sorry for the inconvenience.  (I can also upload
a new "V1-0-3" Energy+.idd, if you would prefer.)

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team