From: Greg Doerge [mailto:GregD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 February 2003 23:48
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Typical Office Building Energy Consumption

Can somebody give me an estimate for the annual Energy Consumption of a
typical office building (in BTU/sq ft/yr or kW-hr/sq m/yr)?

I'm looking for some information to compare to the results of my model.

Thanks in advance,

Greg Doerge
MW Consulting Engineers
Voice: 206.515.4004
Fax: 206.545.2026

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.2895241.4313951.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
007389:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http:/ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=245454.2895241.4313951.2848452/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=178684477>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FpY02D/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM