Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Space Gains, AngleFactorList, cannot find.

At 12:13 PM 3/19/2003, waspoorboy wrote:

>Space Gains, AngleFactorList is in Energy+.idd
>But I cannot find it in the [Input Output Reference] Document.

"Group Space Gains"  discussion starts on page 144 of the IO Ref.  It does
appear that we do not describe the AngleFactorList (which occurs in the
Energy+.idd directly after the People Object) in the IORef.  Will certainly
correct that.  We will need to correct this in the upcoming release.  If I
can find the appropriate verbage that goes in the field where AngleFactor
is used (MRT Calculation type), I will sent it to this list.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team