Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: New IDF editor

I forgot that we have a user who regularly uses XP Pro and installed the
new editor.

There was an accompanying OCX which also had to be put in the correct
place.  The OCX is in the zip file and needs to be placed in the System32
folder (under the Windows Folder) -- for XP, that's Windows\System32

Vsflex7L.ocx is the name of the OCX file that must be put there.  It's in
the zip file in the files area:

is the link to that zip file.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Hope this helps.  If you've already done
this, I will still be testing it in the new release version.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team