Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] constuction of steel stud wall?

EnergyPlus comes with a "Composite Wall Construction Reference Data Set." This has equivalent material layers for 2"x4" and
2"x6" steel-stud constructions calculated with a 3-D finite difference program that takes thermal bridging into account. You
can cut and paste these constructions directly into your EnergyPlus input.

Fred Winkelmann

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/uetFAA/dkFolB/TM