Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DesignDays for Phoenix, AZ

The Design Days have been created for each of
the weather files that are up on the web site--look
in the .ZIP for each location for a file with the extension
.DDY.  IT contains all the design day possibilities
from the ASHRAE 2001 Handbook of Fundamentals.

                      "Monjur M
                      Mourshed"                To:       EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      <monjur@xxxxxxxxx        cc:
                      >                        Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] DesignDays for Phoenix, AZ

                      05/19/2003 06:51
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Suppor

Hello

Is it possible to get DesignDay spec for Phoenix, Arizona? I am using
'USA_AZ_Phoenix_TMY2' weather file and following spec for Location
(Which I have extracted from .epw file):

LOCATION ,
   Phoenix,   !- LocationName
   33.43,     !- Latitude {deg}
   -112.02,   !- Longitude {deg}
   -7,        !- TimeZone {hr (decimal)}
   339;       !- Elevation {m}

1. Can anyone help me with specifying two design days (Winter and
Summer)?
2. Is it possible to extract DesignDay information from .epw files?

Regards

Monjur
***************************************
Monjur M Mourshed
IRUSE
Informatics Research Unit for Sustainable Engineering
National University of Ireland Cork. Ireland.
Web:    <http://www.ecaad.com/monjur> http://www.ecaad.com/monjur
            <http://www.ucc.ie/iruse/monjur>
http://www.ucc.ie/iruse/monjur
Email :  <mailto:m.mourshed@xxxxxxxxxxx> m.mourshed@xxxxxxxxxxx
            <mailto:monjur@xxxxxxxxx> monjur@xxxxxxxxx

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/dkFolB/TM