Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] heating/cooling at same time

At 04:11 PM 5/30/2003, idoebber wrote:

>Thank you for those that replied to my email.  Unfortunately, my reporting
>frequency of my data is every time step (10 minutes since I am modeling an
>HVAC system).

The comments are still applicable.  You are reporting at the "zone time
step".  The HVAC may have several time steps beneath that time step.  To
see each and every time step, you need to report at the "detailed" level.

Detailed is the each and every calculation time step.  Remember that the
HVAC time step is/can be variable and go down to a minute until things are
resolved.  I will add a "memo" or "note" to the report variable command so
that this is more clear.

Report Variable,
        \memo each Report Variable command picks variables to be put onto
the standard output file (.eso)
        \memo some variables may not be reported for every simulation
   A1 , \field Key_Value
        \default *
        \note use '*' (without quotes) to apply this variable to all keys
   A2 , \field Variable_Name
        \required-field
   A3 , \field Reporting_Frequency
        \type choice