Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RE: MTF: output variable meaning & few more doubts.

Miguel:

The MTF algorithms are currently being reworked to deal with the
nonlinear property data to make it suitable for longer term
simulations.  Since the wall can store mositure, it is certainly
possible for moisture flux to be into the surface from both sides at
the same time.  One would expect this to stop at some point as the
material becomes saturated.  If you are unable to produce reasonable
results at this point, it may be best for you to use the EMPD model
until the MTF model is updated.

Mike

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM