Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] question about node connection

Chaoqin,

Regen air fields, including the regen fan, are defined in the
desiccant dehumidifier module, while relief air fields are defined in
the heat exchanger module.

On 17 Jul 2003 at 17:36, zhaicq98 wrote:

> In my system, the outside air first goes through an air to air heat
> exchanger where it changes sensible and latent heat with the building
> relief air as well as a solid desiccant wheel before it enters into
> the outside air mixer. I know this system is very similar to the
> example file DesiccantCVRh.idf and acturally I created my input file
> according to this example. The difference is that except the
> regeneration fan there is a fan drawing the process air through the
> heat exchanger and desiccant wheel and another fan drawing the
> building relief air through the heat exchanger.
>
> My question is in which branches or objects I should put these two
> fans. First, I did not add them to any objects, and then I got the
> warning messages that said "node connection error, air node not on any
> branch or parent object". Then add them in the AIR LOOP EQUIPMENT
> LIST, together with the air to air heat exchanger and solid desiccant
> wheel, as well as the outside air mixer. The warning messages remain
> the same.
>
> Can anyone tell me where I should add this two fans?
>
> Thanks,
> Chaoqin

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Terry L. Cornell, CEM, CDSM
Principal
GARD Analytics, Inc.
1028 Busse Highway
Park Ridge, IL  60068-1802
Phone: 847/698-5689   Fax:  847/698-5600
E-Mail: tcornell@xxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.gard.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM