[EnergyPlus_Support] air to air heat exchanger

Hi,

I have an air to air heat exchanger, which transfer sensible and
latent heat between the outside air and building relief air. When I
output its heat recovery energy, lots of nagative numbers happen in
summer, while in winter, most are positive numbers.

In my opinion, there should not be any nagative number. When the
relief air enthalpy is greater than outside air enthalpy, the heat
exchanger should be turned off. Is it correct?

Control Hunger EZ with fast acting oral EZ Appetite Suppressant Spray
from VitaminBoost.com. 1 Month Supply - 2oz., 80 sprays: $19.97.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aSJFwB/XWXGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM