[EnergyPlus_Support] input macros

I am having problems with using the input macros auxiliary program.  Do all
##fileprefix and ##include lines have to end with a ; because that is the
error that I am recieving.  My main program looks like what I have pasted
below.  Is there anything wrong with it especially chaning my fileprefixes
several times through the code.  Or is there a problem in having spaces in the
file names?

!Main Program

!General Specifications
##fileprefix C:\Documents and
Settings\idoebber\Desktop\Ian\StandardHouse\DrawingsStandardHouse\EnergyPlus\H
eat Pump Design\General;

##include 1_simparameters_weather.idf;

##include 2_materials_constructions_zones.idf;

##include 3_schedule_types;

##include 4_infiltration_ventilation.idf;

!Room Construction
##fileprefix C:\Documents and
Settings\idoebber\Desktop\Ian\StandardHouse\DrawingsStandardHouse\EnergyPlus\H
eat Pump Design\Constructions;

##include basement.idf;

##include garage.idf;

##include living_zone.idf;

##include bedroom_zone.idf;

##include roof.idf;

!Internal Loads
##fileprefix C:\Documents and
Settings\idoebber\Desktop\Ian\StandardHouse\DrawingsStandardHouse\EnergyPlus\H
eat Pump Design\Internal Loads;

##include people.idf;

##include lighting.idf;

##include equipment.idf;

!HVAC
##fileprefix C:\Documents and
Settings\idoebber\Desktop\Ian\StandardHouse\DrawingsStandardHouse\EnergyPlus\H
eat Pump Design\HVAC;

##include 6_hvac_sizing.idf;

##include 7_air_loop.idf;

##include 8_zone_equipment.idf;