Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] heat recovery parameters

You only need to define one heat exchanger object for all seasons.
The nominal values for the HEAT EXCHANGER:AIR TO AIR:FLAT PLATE are
used to define the size of the heat exchanger and to determine its
effectiveness.  They are not used to set any type of temperature
limits on operation.  There is a second type of heat exchanger, HEAT
EXCHANGER:AIR TO AIR:GENERIC which has effectiveness as an input
rather than nominal inlet/output temperatures.  Use the one which is
most convenient.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support