Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus weather data

At 10:16 AM 10/14/2003, Andy Tindale wrote:
>Mike, two things:
>
>1. I noticed that the file epluswth.dll which is installed with the latest
>version of EnergyPlus is quite a lot larger than the previous one, though
>it has
>the same function names.  DesignBuilder uses this epluswth.dll to do its
>weather
>data processing. Is there anything I need to know about the changes?

No, nothing you need to know.  Not quite sure why the dll grew from release
1.1.0 to 1.1.1.  There is some new code in there that hasn't been activated
yet but perhaps the increased size is due to the further statistics we are
doing.

>2. In processing weather data for USA_AK_Adak.NAS_TMY.epw my code crashes
>because there are 2 days recorded as being 11th November.  The days have
>different data and I'm wondering whether I should just delete a block of 24
>records to tidy it up?

We will look into this.  We had some problems with some of the old TMY data
where the dates were having a 0th hour instead of hour 1, but they caused
other problems in processing.  We will look into why this one might have
occurred (and fix it).

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list