Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with zone control

Alberto:

I am very sorry that I did not follow up on this request sooner.

You have assigned the cooling setpoint schedule "temperatura" as the
thermostat control type schedule.  The control type schedule
specified what type of thermostat is used each hour and only accepts
integer values from 0 to 4.  See the input/output reference section
on "Zone control:Thermostatic" (p. 585 in the v1.1.1 release) for
more details.  In your case, since you are using only the "Single
Cooling SetPoint" control type, the control type schedule should be 2
for all hours.

Also, your longitude is positive and the time zone is negative.  Both
should have the same sign.

Mike

On 25 Sep 2003, at 12:18, Alberto Hernandez Neto wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I am trying to use purchase air option to calculate the coooling load
> profile in a room. I use the example file purchair.idf as a reference
> and I adatpted for my conditions. The problem is that I got a fatal
> error in the control zone schedule. I attached the file I am using .
> Is there any that could take a look and check what I am doing wrong?
> Thansk a lot.
>

> Alberto Hernandez Neto

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support