De: Michael J. Witte [mailto:mjwitte@xxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2003 17:33
Para: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Revised RunEPlus.bat uploaded

Each time you visit the EnergyPlus_Support page at yahoo, you need to
click on "Sign In" and enter your username and password.  This should
give you access to the files.

Mike

On 29 Oct 2003, at 17:28, Roberto Lollini wrote:

> I already have a Yahoo!® login ID and PW and I successfully sign up
> the group, but I can not access the items titled "member only" among
> which "Files" ... Roberto

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050073
89:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3050