[EnergyPlus_Support] grad project

 Hi everybody,

I'm not sure whehter I'm doing the right thing but My name is Menzli
Slim ( 22 ) and I'm graduating in a few months in mechanical
engineering  in Tunisia Polytechnic School.
   To put it simply, I'm seeking a grad project due to start by the
middle of next February in the States in the field of energy
management for federal buildings  so if you can help me by anyway,
you're welcome and I would be very grateful .
Looking forward to receiving your reply soon. Thank you in advance
for your care and understanding.

                                                            Yours,

                                                         Menzli Slim

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511