[EnergyPlus_Support] Average COP of chillers

I used the E+ version 1.1.0 to simulate my reference building with
six identical electric air-cooled chillers. The cooling capacity of
each chiller is 1060kw and the nominal COP is 2.8. The used part load
curves are follow the example file of the E+ program. After
simulation, the total annual cooling demand (chiller loop demand) is
9196MWh and the total annual chillers' electricity consumption is
8.8x10^2 J (2144MWh). The calculated average COP is about 3.76. The
question is why the calculated COP of 3.76 is extremely higher the
nominal COP I enter into the input file? Is it anything wrong in my
input file or anything wrong in version 1.1.0 of E+? Is result will
be more reasonable if using the version 1.1.1 of E+? Please give me
advices.

Thanks

lee

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511