Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Report meter

Report Variables will automatically produce all keys for a given variable, but
there is no wildcard option for the variable names.  You will need to specify
each desired report variable.  To simply the task, run your simulation for a
short run period to generate the rdd output file, add a ".csv" extension to the
rdd file and open it in Excel (or other spreadsheet program), and then use text
formulas in Excel to create the Report Variable commands.

Mike

On 25 Nov 2003, at 18:46, roblollini wrote:

> I need to create an Exel file with every meter and every variable
> possible.
> It's allow to generate all the possible meters by putting the
> simbol "*" in the field Meter_Name in Report Meter. I'd like to do
> the same with the Report variables. How could I do?...I must put in
> them object by object or is there a "magic Key" as for meters?
>
> Thanks a lot

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511