From: "Ian Doebber" <idoebber@xxxxxx>
To: <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 1:06 PM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Evaluating Infiltration just from wind
influence

> I am trying to understand the influence of wind and stack effects
seperately on my infiltration.  For just stack effects, I made all the wind
speeds to 0 in the weather file and ran the program fine.  Now when I try to
make the dry bulb temperature equal to that in my conditioned zones so only
wind effects become influential, an error occurs and the program suddenly
shuts down. I know it has to be with the changes I have made to the weather
file.  I changed the dry bulb, dew point, relative humidity, and atm station
pressure to 23.33, 12.8, 52%, and 98400 respectively for the entire year.
Do I need to change any of the other weather input. Could anyone tell me why
energy plus can not run this weather file.

> Thanks
> Ian

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM