Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] infiltration sensibly cools house in summer

The STAT file for the TMY2 file for Atlanta GA is:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata/us/USA_GA_Atlanta_TMY2.stat

----- Forwarded by Drury Crawley/EE/DOE on 02/02/2004 03:02 PM -----

	Drury Crawley
	02/02/2004 03:01 PM

		 To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@internet@HQMAIL
		 cc:
		 Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] infiltration sensibly cools house in summer

No need to run EnergyPlus to calculate the monthly average outdoor temps...
All this information and much more is included in the STAT report for the weather
file.  (Included on the EnergyPlus weather page:
US:  http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weatherdata_us.cfm).

The STAT file is tab-delimited so it can easily be read in to Excel.

For Atlanta, the monthly average temps are:

Jan	Feb	Mar	Apr	May	Jun	Jul	Aug	Sep	Oct	Nov	Dec
4.7	6.6	11.6	16.1	21	24.1	25.2	24.5	22.6	16.5	10.5	6.6

----- Forwarded by Drury Crawley/EE/DOE on 02/02/2004 02:55 PM -----

	<mjwitte@xxxxxxxx>
	02/02/2004 02:47 PM