RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] more then 1 return air node in a zone (more then 1 system in a zone)

It sounds like you will want to divide your single zone into five seperate zones.  You don't need to use actual walls to seperate the zones but the floor and ceiling surfaces should conform to the thermal zones.  If you want to account for some mixing of air between adjacent zones you can use Cross Mixing objects.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Cormier [mailto:dcormier81@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 12:44 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] more then 1 return air node in a zone (more then 1 system in a zone)

hello,

I have a problem, my model is about a zone that have 5 roof top unit .....

In the Zone Equipement / Controlled zone equip configuration, we can put
more then 1 zone inlet node ( list names: Zone air inlet Nodes) .... but we
can't put more then 1 zone outlet node (Zone return air node name)  .... how
I suppose to proceed???

Thank you

david cormier

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/

-- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.