Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] zone exhaust fan

Specify a node name that is not used elsewhere in the building or HVAC system,
and the air is assumed to be dumped out of the building.  See example file
TermReheatZoneExh.idf

Mike

On 26 Feb 2004, at 19:30, David Cormier wrote:

> hello,
>
> I have a question about exhaust fan ... at the fan_outlet_node, I would like to
> specify a outside node .... How energyplus recognize that the node is outside of
> the area??
>
> thank you!
>
> david  cormier

> MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous !
> http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

>  -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the
>  Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.