[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: vav with humidifier in zone equipment

The humidifier needs to be placed in main air loop branch just
upstream of the zone equipment.  See example file CVRHMinHum.idf

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Christian Struck
<Christian.Struck@B...> wrote:
> Dear E+ user,
>
> could you please help out!
>
> I am trying to modify the VAVSingleDuctReheat model by introducing  an
> humidifier behind the reheater to control the space humidity.
> Since the reheater is part of the zone equipment I am curious if I
will be
> able to add the humidifier at all considering the code structure?
>
> Your response would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Christian
>

> This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl -
www.mailcontrol.com

 -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.