[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ventlation methods problem

Mike Hi!
Is any new module in Var 1.2 is dealing with the problem of more than
one ventilation methods per zone?
I tried to create a file, using the systems you suggested, but it
seems to change the whole system I run (simple Autosized HeatPump)and
I can't compare the results with the previous I got already.

Thanks
Itamar
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"
<mjwitte@g...> wrote:
> There are example files for these two system types in
EnergyPlus\ExampleFiles:

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM