Re: Antw: [EnergyPlus_Support] window surface temperature

Dear Achim and Griffith

Thank you for your help. It makes sense, the radiation to ouside
might be more than its to the inside. Also I check the convection
coefficient, the outside coefficient is around 3 times than inside.
But then why the outside wall temperature is much higher than inside
wall temperature?  Although the outside coefficient is also higer
than inside and radiation situation is pretty simialr to window's (I
guess).

Alan

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Achim Geissler"